Monday 6 April 2015

Trend Alert!!!

Hi guys!
Hope you all had a lovely Easter, just a quick one as I'm sure your all busy enjoying your bank holiday weekend. I just wanted to make a quick prediction of something that I think will make a come back this summer.....the visor....ok, I know some of you are cringing at the idea but I actually quite like this trend. I'm not sure if everyone will embrace this look again and it will be interesting to review this trend later on in the year to see how it caught on.

I have already seen some high-street shops stocking these style caps and have ordered  a black and white one ready for my holiday in May. :)

Here are some cute pics to show you guys how they are being worn and the different styles of visor. Don't be shocked if you start seeing some of our lovely models rocking a visor in our future shoots at the studio!
Watch this space!



Watch this video about LDN Models here:



Connect with LDN Models now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.